Firefall is a game you probably have not heard of. A game that has so much going for it, once do know about it you will wonder how you were so clueless.
What you need to know:
– A free-to-play, massively-multiplayer, team-based shooter, set 200 years in the future.
– Developed by Red5 Studios, a studio known for employing former World of Warcraft designers.
– Story written by Orson Scott Card.
– Gamplay consists of both an MMO-like cooperative campaign that utilizes hundreds of players, and a more traditional multiplayer mode consisting of tournaments, ladders, and rankings.
– 3 class types announced officially, (Assult, Medic, and Recon) with more expected to be announced in the future.
Everything else you need to know is in the Development Video below.
Now that you know all about Firefall, see it in action in the Gameplay Trailer below.
Still not enough? Check out the Cinematic Hype-Trailer that has been added to the mini-slider back on the main-page.
For more information visit the Official Firefall Website